Episode 3: Secrets & Manacles – Fanfictions

Episode 3: Secrets and Manacles – Fanfictions! Book Babes Banter

Hey Book Babes!

This episode we’re going back to the beginning, where we met our first loves and had the time of our lives. We’re talking fanfictions!

Fanfiction aren’t just about the stories – it’s about the amazing authors behind them. We’re diving deep into the importance of the stories and the authors who craft them with such passion and precision. They’re the unsung heroes that expand and keep our favorite worlds alive.
We also cover where we started reading fanfiction, our favorite fandoms and pairings, and the platforms we’ve used to read these works of art.

It wouldn’t be a Book Babes episode without us fangirling. So listen in to hear us gush over our top fanfic picks, including Manacled and Secrets & Masks. These stories have captured our imaginations and we can’t wait to share why they’re absolute must-reads for any fanfic aficionado!

We’re so excited to bring you on oue trip down memory lane and give you a peek into our literary hearts 💖

** Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and subscribe to the show so you’re always in the loop. Plus, we’d love it if you could give our show five-stars so the Book Babes can keep bringing the banter your way!

Happy reading,
The Book Babes 📚✨

Books We’re Reading:

The Fake Out by Stephanie Archer
The Billionaire Orc by Lillith Stone

Fanfics Mentioned:

Secrets and Masks by Emerald_Slytherin
Manacled by senlinyu
Devil Doesn’t Bargain by starbucksofancientgreece

P.S. because we always want to keep you in the know we had touch on the latest scandals in the bookish world. From that author **cough**JD Barker**cough** that was soliciting “spicy” content from book influencers on his latest release, to the one where the readers remind the authors that reviews can’t be censored!

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com