Episode 5: Bookish Icks and Pet Peeves

Episode 5: Bookish Icks and Pet Peeves Book Babes Banter

Have you ever started something and in the beginning, mid-way, or even at first sight you get the dreaded ick?

Books are not exempt from the ick-phenomena and we all have at least one pet-peeve that make us roll our eyes and pretend it never happened. It could be insta-love that finishes faster than a stallion or that alpha male comparing themselves to god (and no we aren’t talking about religion). Whatever it is, it influences our reading choices and habits.

In this episode we’re going into a handful of our icks and pet-peeves. All of our opinions are influenced by us, so don’t worry about us holding back.

The Book Babes will always be your go to people to remind you, whatever you think about a book is valid. There are so many people who may feel they need to hold back about a book because of the author’s acclaim, or because they don’t want to be the only friend who does not find any of the @menwhoreadinpublic attractive. Whatever it is we’re always going to empower you to be proud and loud about it.

Once you’ve listened to the episode, given us five stars, and followed us on @bookbabesbanter – drop us a DM sharing your most groan-worthy your icks.

Happy listening Book Babes!

Books Mentioned

Heart of Stone by Sam Hall

Petty Cupid by Sarah Blue

Valentine for My Vampire by Honey Phillips

Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo

Primal Pursuit by Bella J.

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com